Law Firms See Benefit for Social Media Marketing4
In a few recent studies, including one from the ABA about Social Media ROI, many law firms and attorneys are stating that they have seen positive ROI and attracted new business from the use of social media and blogging. The important numbers from the report, which surveyed 179 attorneys from law firms varying in size, show that:
- About 85% of attorneys are using social media in some form, and 70% are using a blog.
- 50% of firms have received leads from their blogs and/or social media.
- Over 40% received publicity and inquiries from journalists related to their blog.
Another study from Hubspot, which is a company that does SEO of all kinds, showed that:
- 57% of companies with a blog have gained at least one new customer from their blog, while an astounding 92% of companies who blog multiple times a day have received at least one lead.
- 77% of Business-to-Consumer companies have received at least one new customer from Facebook.
- 62% of companies using LinkedIn have gained one or more customers through the network.
While many law firms have used these networks and blogging platforms to help with law firm internet marketing by directing links and further traffic to their legal website design, we are now starting to see solid data showing that law firms are receiving direct leads through these platform.
As more consumers are spending more time on the internet and social media sites, they are often finding services they need through these sites, whether directly or indirectly.
Additional sources: www.therainmakerblog.com